Chimney Inspecting and Chimney Cleaning in Atlanta is Best in Summer!
Your chimney is at its ultimate state of rest right now. What better time to get it inspected and ready for you to use this fall? Have Southern Chimneys come out and take a look at what all your chimney stored from the past year, whether that be residue or neighborhood birds.
Our busy season really kicks off around September. Getting your chimney inspected this summer will have you ready for winter before anyone else. The summer months are reserved for smart, proactive homeowners who know to call and take care of things before bookings start to fill up.
6 Reasons to get your chimney serviced in the summer:
- Easier Appointment – get peace of mind knowing you’re handling things before it’s too late.
- Keep the Critters Out – no, really. You’d be surprised who likes to hang out in an unused chimney.
- Safety – keeping things clean protects you from fire and carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Catch problems early – proactive people don’t have to worry about the extra cost that comes with putting things off.
- Remove the funk (and smoke damage) – believe it or not, that built up residue inside your chimney will produce a smell over time and the more you clean, the less it builds up.
- It’s a mess – You do not want to do this yourself.
Hurry up and call Southern Chimneys! Remember, by September winter bookings start to fill up. Let us get you ready for winter this summer.
This post first appeared on https://southernchimneys.com